Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Go Team!

In Attendance:

Jolene/Kort
Amanda/Pixel
Judy/Roxy,Mazie
Jaime/Cookie
Mel/Rosie
Shauna/Chase
Kim/Bosley
Donna/Swift
Liz/Cava


What We Did:

Our team rocked today! The dogs were fast & accurate. The new dogs are coming along by leaps & bounds, Swift is ready to trial already, & Cookie, Mazie, Chase & Rosie are coming along super with their scenting, jumping & taking from the box.
It is very exciting to think we will be in our first trial in 3 weeks!
Good Work Guys!

Next Practice, Sunday March 20th in conjunction with our Fun Match.
See you there!

3 comments:

  1. We are so going to kick some scenthurdle butt in Red Deer!!!
    Our team is really starting to come together now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the dogs did really well today. Mazie and I worked with Jaime and Cookie. Cookie really does have scenting all figured out. Towards the end Mazie was scenting between 2 dumbells

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Kim !!! We rock :))
    Judy I am soo sorry I forgot to include Mazie with the up coming dogs!!! I fixed that in the post, she did so well & she is so young too!

    ReplyDelete